Welcome! I welcome you all to my brand new blog! I have been wanting to write a blog for a really long time. In fact, I have even started blogs before and left them after one or two posts. Mainly because they didn’t fit who I am as a person. I tried to have them fit into some type of blog-mold. The purpose of this blog is for me to figure out how to streamline my thoughts, and work on a path of self-discovery. I have recently separated from my husband of 14 years. Huge changes are in the works for me, and I couldn’t think of a better time to start doing something I have always wanted to do.
A few things about me:
- I am in my mid-thirties.
- I have two sons.
- I workout a lot, and am self-involved when it comes to my body. I work hard on it and I have no qualms about showing it off.
- I went to college, and I don’t recommend majoring in art (based on personal experience, but you do you).
- I enjoy childish activities because I like to stay in touch with my inner child.
- I tend to put commas where, they do not, belong.
- I like cheese, which isn’t good for my waistline or skin.
Okay enough of that. My main goal for this blog is to write about my experiences as a newly single mom, looking for work, moving out of my “dream home”, and finding out who I truly am. It’s all sorts of typical and cliche, but it’s the truth. Besides that, some of my dating experiences have been down right insane, comical, hilarious, and atrocious, and must be shared with the world. Happy reading! (Did I mention I am not the best at concluding? I tend to end things abruptly…)